Interactive videos for formative assessment
Boost student outcomes and engage students in higher order thinking with interactive videos.
Turn passive viewing into active learning
Add built-in questions or problems to any video and encourage students to engage more deeply with the content and key learnings.
Encourage students to critically reflect on the content
- Extended response questions draw upon the students’ skills to reflect, apply wise judgement, and solve new problems.
- Students are encouraged to think in a range of ways and at varying levels of complexity. This shifts the students from lower order thinking to higher order thinking.
Built-in analytic tools provide insight into student progress
- Receive detailed reporting within ClickView for measurable results of video viewing and concept comprehension.
- Teachers can target their teaching more effectively and tailor lessons for the actual needs of each student.
Target your teaching to boost student outcomes
- Educators can use this data to formatively assess their students and differentiate their teaching more effectively.