Curriculum-aligned videos for secondary
From curriculum-aligned videos produced at ClickView to the best available free-to-air content, ClickView’s content is now used by 1 in 2 secondary schools in Australia.Browse the ClickView Secondary Library
Manage your video library with confidence
The new Library Editor is accessible from any machine, which means you can manage your library on any device and you’re no longer tied to your ClickView Publisher server. It’s designed for the way work, so you can grow your library with complete confidence.
Library Editor provides a simplified user experience, allowing you to quickly find content, edit meta data and share videos with your staff.Learn more about Library Editor
Bringing relevant video content into your lessons
We curate and produce educational videos, to give teachers the best opportunity to create rich learning experiences.
Engaging and relevant resources for secondary students
- We curate the best educational videos from the world’s leading content providers and produce our own original videos each month.
- Our videos are mapped to the Australian Curriculum to meet the needs of local secondary schools.
- Videos are supported with printable worksheets that your staff can use for activities in and out of the classroom.
Add current and relevant TV content into your lessons
- ClickView TV is the easiest way to find, keep and use current TV content with staff and students.
- Over 38,672 of the best educational programmes have been uploaded by teachers, including 2,137 feature films to support your class set texts.
- Subtitle search saves time by allowing you to pinpoint and locate relevant content easily.
- We will even edit out all the adverts for you, saving you time and leaving you with classroom-ready recordings.
Take learning further with interactive videos
- Take any video and add an interactive layer of built-in questions or problems. Students are encouraged to consider what they are viewing, check they understood, and reflect on key learnings.
- Choose from six question types and add an interactive layer to any video on ClickView.
- Teachers receive detailed reporting and measurable results to formatively assess their students prior to class.
Why choose ClickView?
Hear success stories from other schools and institutions who are using ClickView.
The ClickView team is so knowledgeable about what’s required in schools and cognizant of the fact that teachers are time-poor, always thinking about how they can make things easier and more accessible. We feel really supported by ClickView through regular dialogue about our needs and what we want to achieve.
Our teachers love to reinforce material with ClickView videos. A student may not connect with the teacher in the classroom but they get a second opportunity when they are able to watch a ClickView video based on that concept.
ClickView gives us access to several thousand videos through the ClickView Exchange, allowing teachers to access videos easily away from school. This gives the teacher the advantage of being able to plan lessons from home.
ClickView provides an authentic viewing experience similar to what our students use in their everyday lives, especially via the app on their phone. ClickView provides our staff with greater opportunities in developing deeper understanding rather than spending important lesson time simply consuming videos, the interactive capabilities promote greater student engagement.